View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Sound Tigers need shootout to beat IceCaps

By Jason Pardy : GoHabs.com

Sunday afternoon at Mile One Centre the Bridgeport Sound Tigers and the St. John's IceCaps played the second game of their back to back series (IceCaps took Saturday night's game by a score of 5-4).

Michael McCarron tied the game 2-2 with 1.1 second left on the clock but the Caps lost 3-2 to the Tigers in a shootout that lasted for 9 rounds.

There was no score in the game heading into the 3rd period and the IceCaps ...

Updated 10-27-2015 at 05:16 PM by Spider-Man NL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. HG's Randumb Rum-Blings (Vol #5)

So, here we are once again, the day after opening night of a new NHL Season.

To start, here is my disclaimer...

* My upcoming banter is to NEVER be taken seriously, because quite frankly, I suck at writing.

Last night, I watched the Blackhawks raise (another) Banner, Stanley Cup Style, saw new leafs coach Mike Babcock win the first ever NHL coach's challenge, and in a later game, watched my 2nd favorite team, the get embarrassed at home by a 5-1 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sabres offseason plans

Hello HockeyWorld, I am ScottQ32 with my 1st blog on SDHF! I just wanted to start with something I've had a lot of time to think about since my Sabres didn't make the playoffs. Anyway hope you enjoy my ideas for Sabres offseason plans!

June 26, 2015: With the 2nd and 21st we draft Eichel + Travis Konecny. You have probably heard enough about Eichel and here is some info about Konecny. A talented scoring forward that can play either as a center or on the wing; plays with the bite and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Penguins blow 4-0, come back to beat Oilers 6-4

It was a rocky road, but the Penguins would pull off a victory. After the Penguins scored three in the first period and another one a minute into the second, Edmonton, helped by the replacement of goaltender Ben Scrivens with Richard Bachman, roared back in the third period with four straight to knot the game up. The Pens would score twice in 66 seconds to take a 6-4 lead, which they would keep for the rest of the game.

Brandon Sutter scored twice, an even-strength tally and a shorthanded ...
  5. HG's Randumb Rum-Blings (Vol #4)

It has, in fact been 5 months since my last blog, and for that, i am deeply sorry...

Actually, no i am not.

I'm not sure if it was due to a severe lack in creativity, laziness, or if i just suck at life. I'll go with the latter.

Jumping back into it, there has been some crazy things happening in the world of hock hock this season.

#1 John Tavares had an insane OT winner last night vs Toronto, in Toronto, as the leafs lose (again) by a score ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast