Thread: Bolts/Kings Trade

The Legend Killer
    Blog Entries

Bolts/Kings Trade

Bolts trade unsigned draftee Imama to Kings

By Mike Halford, May 31, 2017, 7:28 PM EDT

Boko Imama, the QMJHL Saint John assistant captain taken by Tampa in the sixth round in 2015, has been traded to the Los Angeles Kings, the Bolts announced on Wednesday.

If the Kings can sign Imama by tomorrow’s 5 p.m. EST deadline, the Lightning will receive a seventh-round pick in 2018.

Imama, 20, is a burly power forward that scored 41 goals in 66 games this year, finishing as the Sea Dogs’ top sniper. He helped the club capture the Quebec League title and advance all the way to the Memorial Cup semifinals, where it lost to OHL Erie.

Listed at 6-foot-1, 221 pounds, Imama was also adept with his fists, fighting a combined 26 times in the ’13-14 and ’14-15 campaigns.
    Two time winner of the "Zukes" Cup (2011, 2012)

Jagr tells the crowd that he wanted to make a beautiful goal but ... "It hit my ass," he said.

"You know what was great, was today one of his fans mooned me, and he had Happy, written on his ass, HA on one cheek, and then sure enough PPY, right there on the other" ~ Shooter McGavin

The Legend Killer
    Blog Entries
    Bokondji Imama has signed a three-year, entry-level contract with the Los Angeles Kings.

Tampa Bay traded the exclusive negotiating rights to Imama to the Los Angeles Kings Wednesday night. The fact that the Kings were able to sign Imama means that Tampa Bay will receive a 2018 seventh-round draft pick as compensation. Imama had 41 goals, 55 points, and 105 penalty minutes in 66 QMJHL games in 2016-17
    Two time winner of the "Zukes" Cup (2011, 2012)

Jagr tells the crowd that he wanted to make a beautiful goal but ... "It hit my ass," he said.

"You know what was great, was today one of his fans mooned me, and he had Happy, written on his ass, HA on one cheek, and then sure enough PPY, right there on the other" ~ Shooter McGavin